Reaching those - who would be lost in His Name to be Priest of the Lord...Isaiah 6:16

Our main purpose is to Reconcile all people to knowledge of the gift of grace and power of God in todays world for their individual lives. We will have a discipleship teaching orientation for Pastors, leaders and believers of all ages with a special focus on areas that do not get many well-known speakers including widows and orphan. Today’s calling seems to be Africa, but the Lord recent spoke to our hearts to think bigger…His is a WORLD WIDE OPERATION- and He will not lose what He died for---His people- You

Friday, January 18, 2013

Some people are hard to love

One Sunday morning as we sat in church, our pastor talked about loving people and I remember so vividly as my husband Denver said right out loud, in the middle of the service, it’s easy to love God but how do you love people.  The fact that the bible says to love others as you would yourself is not new to any of us but most of us are not so honest about the fact that there are those that we find it very difficult to love no matter how hard we try.

If you’ve never taken the time, I highly recommend reading through the book of Romans (and every book of the bible for that matter).  Paul talks to us about the grace of God and the fact that after being saved by grace we now are trying to be saved by our own works.

Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly; their faith is credited to righteousness - Romans 4:4-5

What shall we say then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace my increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we to may have new life. – Romans 6:1-4

Although I have the same body, my spirit and soul died and were raised again with Christ Jesus.  I am new creator created in Christ Jesus and filled with His Holy Spirit.

God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us – Romans 5:5

Through my own efforts (works) I cannot love everyone, but the heart of God through the Holy Spirit in me loves everyone without condition.
 

Although in this earthly body I have never met them
It is God in me who loves 200 orphans in South Sudan
It is God in me who loves the widows who work at that orphanage
It is God in me who loves 40 orphans in Uganda
It is God in me who loves:
YOU
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment