Reaching those - who would be lost in His Name to be Priest of the Lord...Isaiah 6:16

Our main purpose is to Reconcile all people to knowledge of the gift of grace and power of God in todays world for their individual lives. We will have a discipleship teaching orientation for Pastors, leaders and believers of all ages with a special focus on areas that do not get many well-known speakers including widows and orphan. Today’s calling seems to be Africa, but the Lord recent spoke to our hearts to think bigger…His is a WORLD WIDE OPERATION- and He will not lose what He died for---His people- You

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

GOD”S LOVE WILL CHANGE YOU

Loving the Majesty Ministries began in July to publish a monthly newsletter.  The post that follows was written by Denver Urlaub for the August issue of the Newsletter. If you would like to read the rest of the newsletter you can access it from our webpage www.lovingthemajesty.org


Like many of you, I grew up, where alcohol ruled. The spirit of religion condemned. The focus WAS on our faults, and shortcomings instead of on God’s Goodness and His love for us.
To say the least, I did not feel I qualified for “HIS LOVE”. Even if He DID love the whole world, it meant everyone else besides “ME”. God was hard to please and very far way….(see Ephesians 2:12-13).
Our Consciousness focused on memories “HE” had of “my/our” mistakes. Instead of an understanding that He had “thoughts of Peace for my Supply”. It never occurred to me that God was “FOR” me and not against me.  
I received Jesus at age 9 asking Him to be my savior. I was baptized in the Holy Spirit at age 14 & called into the ministry to be a Pastor. When I graduated from Bible College at age 19 and became an assistant pastor, it was more out of duty to God than out of a response to His love for me thru Jesus.
When a Heart attack attempted to take me out of this world Dec 8, 2011, The LORD spoke to me directly that “He LOVED ME- LIKE HE LOVED JESUS & that He needed me to start LOVING PEOPLE like He loved them.” (See John 17:23). I had never heard this before. It changed me.

The decision to go to Africa in 2012 was a response to that new revelation. A choice MOTIVATED not to GAIN His LOVE, but in response for SUCH GREAT LOVE I had now received. Ephesians 2:10 tells us that we are “recreated in The Anointing of Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand that we should do them.”
2012 was intended as a onetime six week mission trip to visit orphans and widows.  As a businessman, I had been in the top percentage of the salespeople in my company since 1995. Our intentions were to take a leave of absence and then return to normal.  At the end of that trip, we were invited to return to Africa in 2103 to preach an 8 day believer’s conference. The 2013 invitation developed into a 3 month, 8 village, two country preaching crusade. In 2014, Stacey & I were stretched into being changed from two people on a onetime mission trip into full-time missionaries operating a ministry that has now preached “The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ-Redemption” in 4 continents and 8 countries in over 25 locations thru Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Israel, Haiti, Canada, and America.

STACEY & I have just under four months to resupply for 2016 to keep us preaching the Love of God to the lost world.  The HARVEST IS READY! 
WE INVITE YOU TO BE FRUITFUL by GOING WITH US as our PARTNER thru a pledge of monthly support.  I Pledge Monthly Financially Support of:

_____$500 USD   _____$100 USD       ____$50 _____ $15     Other $___________
A One- time gift of $________                   I will be a prayer partner________
Donations can be made online with PayPal
Please make Checks to:
Loving the Majesty Ministries PO Box 284 Healy, Alaska 99743  

No comments:

Post a Comment